The new TXV1013 V2 transmitter is better than ever. It has been completly redesigned and tailored for FPV with many improvements, such as: new ceramic high efficency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, runs way cooler, with much lower profile, and 10 grams lighter. This system customized for FPV applications making it better and easier to use. It's a powerful and great system if you have a 2.4 Ghz Radio Control, thus not being in the same frequency we do recommed using a 1.3 GHz filter to clean any harmonics that can reduce the range of 2.4 GHz RC radios. It is is a complete plug and play wireless system set, and within few seconds you have everything connected and working wirelessly. This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift. The transmitter with antenna and most of the mini cameras weight around 80 to 90 grams (3oz).
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 12v voltage regulator for camera (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
It now can be used with a larger variety of FPV platforms.
Using 1000mW video transmitter was considered too much power and not recommended for a small FPV airplane or multi-rotors with 300-500mm size, affecting the range of the RC radio.
The New TXV1013 V2 allows you to use with many different models, independently of their size.
If you have a large aircraft where you can mount the transmitter at least 20-inches away from the RC receiver, then take advantage of it's true 1000mW output for long range. But if you decide to use on a small aircraft with limited space, then all you need to do is just toggle one DIP switch on the back of the transmitter, and you will have a friendly 500mW transmitter to use.
The transmitter can be powered through a JST connector and the receiver using a regular power plug. Any power source from 10.5 to 22 volts DC for the transmitter, and 10.5 to 13 volts for the receiver, for example a 3S 11.1v lithium battery will perfectly power your system.
To get the most performance out of this system using a high gain antenna for the receiver, and it will not only increase the range but the quality of the reception as well.
Now you can add your favorite camera to this combo, by just selecting it from a list below. There is no hassle to connect it, just Plug and Play.
- Plug and play customized version of the T1013 V2 Transmitter 1.3 GHz 500/1000mW with built-in microphone.
- High Sensitivity Receiver R12 900Mhz - 1.3 GHz receiver
- Power Plug for receiver is included
- Universal camera leads are included
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- 2x whip antennas (Optional and highly recommend upgrading the stock antennas)
- Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
- User-selectable Channels
- Operating Voltage: 10.5 - 22 volts DC
- Consumption Current 350mAh
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p
- Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
- Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Note: This transmitter outputs 12v for cameras, the switch is to turn the transmitter on or off.
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 230mA
- Typical Sensitivity: -85dBm
- Frequency Band: 910 MHz - 1360 MHz Ghz
- Channels: 12 Selectable channels
- Weight: 109g
- Dimensions: 80 X 120mm
- Antenna: Detachable SMA Omini antenna
What is the range of this FPV system? How far can I go with this FPV system?
- Do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes without air flowing through, it gets hot. This is 1000mW transmitter in a tiny little metal box !!!
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
- Make sure you use the "stylus" tool that comes as an inserted to the side of the receiver's case. Use the "stylus" tool to toggle the plastic DIP switches, the DIP switches can be damaged if improper tool is used.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.