The TX-V13100transmitter has two available channels to be used in US 1258 MHz and 1280 MHz. It uses a customized interfaced board to make it very easy to be used for FPV, and another great feature is that the whole transmitter only weighs around 1oz (30g).
The transmitter has 7 selectable channels and it's rated 1000mW by the manufacturer.
It’s highly recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible from the model's receiver, also, it is highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow air flow to keep it cool.
The transmitter can be powered through a JST connector and the receiver using a regular power plug. Any power source from 10.5 to 22 volts DC, example a 3S 11.1v lipo battery will perfectly power this transmitter.
- High quality microphone
- Available Frequencies: 1258 MHz and 1280 MHz
- Audio volume control
- High quality 12v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- On/Off switch for transmitter
- Molex connector with safety latch
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
Notes: We recommed using a 1.2 GHz filter
to clean any harmonics that can reduce the range of 2.4 GHz RC radios.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible for any damage, loss, or illegal changes and operation done by the user.