This transmitter is a power house, providing a 1000 miliwatts of pre RF output.
It has eight (8) selectable channels and it is the best transmitter for long range applications. (for RC models is recommended to install the video transmitter as far as possible away from the models control receiver)
Even with all that power, it weights only around 1oz. With all this, and the right setup, for sure you can get video reception miles away. It is highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
As any of our transmitters, T1013 has digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit avoiding frequency drift, providing a stable and solid audio and video delivery. You can not go wrong with it.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- 1.3 GHz band frequency A/V transmitter
- Compact size module, high output power (1W)
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit withou temperature drifting problem
- Weight: 30g (transmitter only)
- Eight (8) selectable channels (See DIP Channel Configuration Here)
- CH 1 : 1080 Mhz
- CH 2 : 1120 Mhz
- CH 3 : 1160 Mhz
- CH 4 : 1200 Mhz
- CH 5 : 1010 Mhz
- CH 6 : 1040 Mhz
- CH 7 : 1240 Mhz
- CH 8 : 1280 Mhz
- Transmission power 50-ohm load CH1 Vcc = 12V: 30dBm
- Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
- Supply current Vcc = 12V: 450mA (typical), 500mA (maximum)
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
- Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
- Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions and weight: 50 x 26 x 11mm, 0.93oz (26g) (without antenna)
Standard shipping package:
Note: BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in accessories.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT PAGE FOR MORE EXTRA INFORMATION.
- If you are not going to run your RC model, do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes, it can overheat damaging the unit! It is 1000mW transmitter in a tiny metal box!
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
- Make sure you use the "stylus" tool that comes as an inserted to the side of the receiver's case. Use the "stylus" tool to toggle the plastic DIP switches, the DIP switches can be damaged if improper tool is used.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.