The new T1012 Pro Version 1.2 GHz transmitter is better than ever! Following the same performance of its older brother T1012 Plus V2 transmitter, the T1012 Pro version comes in a new lighter weight and smaller aluminum case (14g less than V2), making it a perfect fit for projects where space and weight are concerns.
You still get the 500/1000 miliwatts of switchable pre RF output and it continues to be the best transmitter for long range applications. (for RC models is recommended to install the T1012 Pro as far as possible away from the models receiver). This new version is 45% ligther weighing only 0.5 ounces (16grams). With all this, and the right antenna setup, for sure you can get video reception miles away. It is highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool. As any of our transmitters, T1012 Pro has digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit avoiding frequency drift, providing a stable and solid audio and video delivery. You can not go wrong with it.
- 500/1000mW RF output power
- (2) User-selectable channels (CH1: 1254 and CH4: 1280 MHz)
- 1.2 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Weight: 16g (transmitter only)
Output power 50-ohm load CH1 Vcc = 12V: 30dBm (1000mW)
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
Supply current Vcc = 12V: 350mA (typical), 400mA (maximum)
Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 5.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions and weight: 37 x 27 x 12.25mm, 0.21oz (16g) (without antenna)
Click here to see the transmitter and camera connections. Note: BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in accessories.
Notes It's illegal to ship the inetrnational version of this transmitter to an US address, retailer and recipient are subjected to $10,000.00 usd fine or more.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
- Make sure you use the "stylus" tool that comes as an inserted to the side of the receiver's case. Use the "stylus" tool to toggle the plastic DIP switches, the DIP switches can be damaged if improper tool is used.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.