This plug and play transmitter is the same used in our FPV1013 plug and play system.
This transmitter uses a solid PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
Click here to see compatible receivers.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 5v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
If you want to expand your current T1013 system to another R/C vehicle, or you have damaged your existing transmitter, or you either want to buy everything separated to build your own system, this is the deal. What are the advantages of a plug-and-play transmitter?
A plug and play transmitter eliminates the use of the stock bulky and heavy connectors, no soldering is needed, with only two clicks you will have the camera, battery, microphone (built-in), reversed-polarity protection, microphone volume control...besides all that it can provides power to 5 V or 12 V cameras, click here for plug and play cable for cameras.
It works with any of our 1.2/1.3 GHz receivers, It uses PLL technology, very tiny and so light weight that if you hold it in one hand and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier. To those whom are going to use it, make sure the voltage your camera needs to be operated, and if you are building your own setup from scratch, the camera connector needs to be made using Futaba type connection, for the following wires colors (white video in) (red + positive) (black - negtive)
It is able to send audio and video wirelessly for more than 3 miles with high gain antennas.
1000mW (1 Watt) RF output power Plug and Play (Lawmate's replacement)
Eight (8) selectable channels (USA version only channel 8 is available due to FCC regulations)
1.3 GHz frequency band
Works with any camera PAL, NTSC and SECAM
Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
Works with any of our receivers
Plug and Play camera cable is sold separated click here
Highly integrated circuit
High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
Total weight 59 grams complete with antenna
Wires with Molex connectors are included
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating Voltage: 10.5 - 13 volts DC
Consumption Current 450mAh
Video input voltage
75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Audio input voltage
10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Dimensions and weight: 50 x 26 x 19mm, 1.17oz (33g) (without antenna)
CH 1 : 1080 Mhz
CH 2 : 1120 Mhz
CH 3 : 1160 Mhz
CH 4 : 1200 Mhz
CH 5 : 1010 Mhz
CH 6 : 1040 Mhz
CH 7 : 1240 Mhz
CH 8 : 1280 Mhz
- All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 8 (1280 MHz) available.
- Install the transmitter where it will have air flowing to preven it from overheating which can cause damage to the unit! It is 1000mW transmitter in a tiny metal box.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
- Make sure you use the "stylus" tool that comes as an inserted to the side of the receiver's case. Use the "stylus" tool to toggle the plastic DIP switches, the DIP switches can be damaged if improper tool is used.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.