This is a plug and play transmitter only, part of our T1013 Pro plug and play system.
This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 5v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
If you want to expand your current T1013 system to another R/C vehicle, or you have damaged your existing transmitter, or you either want to buy everything separated to build your own system, this is the deal. What are the advantages of a plug-and-play transmitter? A plug and play transmitter eliminates the use of the stock bulky and heavy connectors, no soldering is needed, with only two clicks you will have the camera, battery, microphone (built-in), reversed-polarity protection, microphone volume control...besides all that it can provides power to 5 V or 12 V cameras, click here for plug and play cable for cameras.
It works with any of our 1.2 GHz receivers,
It uses PLL technology, very tiny and so light weight that if you hold it in one hand and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier.
To those whom are going to use it, make sure the voltage your camera needs to be operated, and if you are building your own setup from scratch, the camera connector needs to be made using Futaba type connection, for the following wires colors (white video in) (red + positive) (black - negtive)
It is able to send audio and video wirelessly for more than 3 miles with high gain antennas.
- 500/1000mW RF output power
- (4) User-selectable channels (1200, 1240, 1258, 1280 MHz)
- 1.3 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Weight: 25g (.88 oz) (transmitter only)
Output power 50-ohm load CH1 Vcc = 12V: 30dBm (1000mW)
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
Supply current Vcc = 12V: 350mA (typical), 400mA (maximum)
Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 5.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions and weight: 37 x 27 x 12.25mm, 0.21oz (25g) (without antenna)