The TX-V13100 International transmitter has 4 available channels to be used, and a great feature is that the whole transmitter only weighs around 1oz (30g).
The transmitter has 4 selectable channels and it's rated 1000mW by the manufacturer.
It’s highly recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible from the model's receiver, also, it is highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow air flow to keep it cool.
The transmitter can be powered through any power source from 10.5 to 22 volts DC, example a 3S 11.1v lipo battery will perfectly power this transmitter.
- Available Frequencies: 1080 MHz, 1120 MHz, 1160 MHz, 1200 MHz.
- Molex connector with safety latch
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
Notes: We recommend using a 1.2 GHz filter to clean any harmonics that can reduce the range of 2.4 GHz RC radios.
- No license is required to purchase it, however, in order to legally operate within the USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible for any damage, loss, or illegal changes and operations done by the user.
It's illegal to ship the international version of this transmitter to a US address, retailer and recipient are subject to $10,000.00 USD fine or more.
- No license is required to purchase it, however, in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.