This receiver is part of the success of our wireless systems.
The sensitivity is a very important point, giving the wireless system an extraordinary range.
It has eight (8) user selectable PLL lock channels, very stable and solid video reception. It is compact and it can be used with any of our 1.2/1.3 GHz antennas. (Use with high gain antennas for best perfomance.)
This is a low cost receiver with a high tech internal circuit.
Power Plug (cable) is needed to power this unit (sold separetely).
Switch to A:
Switch to B
- Eight (8) RF channels
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- FM-FM modulation.
- 5.5MHz audio sub-carrier (mono).
- DIP switch channel selection.
- RF sensitivity -85dBm (typical).
- Supply current Vcc 240mA (maximum).
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum).
- Common 2.1mm x 5.5mm power jack (barrel type, center positive).
- Dimension and weight 80 x 63 x 20mm.
- Weight 3.3 ounces (95 grams).
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.