It's a powerful and great option if you have a 2.4 Ghz Radio Control, thus not being in the same frequency we do recommed using a 1.3 GHz filter to clean any harmonics that can reduce the range of 2.4 GHz RC radios. It is is a complete plug and play wireless system set, and within few seconds you have everything connected and working wirelessly, and if you select any of the cameras below a plug and play camera cable will be provided for easy connection. This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift. The transmitter with antenna and most of the mini cameras weight around 80 to 90 grams (3oz). The plug and play board has many great bult-in features.
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 12v voltage regulator for camera and transmitter (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating Voltage: 10.5-22 volts DC
Consumption Current 450mAh
75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
The transmitter has 8 selectable channels providing about 680 milliwatts of output, great for long range applications and even with all this power; it only weighs around 1oz (30g). It’s highly recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible from the model's receiver, also install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow air flow to keep it cool.
The transmitter can be powered through a JST connector and the receiver using a regular power plug. Any power source from 10.5 to 22 volts DC, example an 800mAh 3S 11.1v lithium battery will perfectly power your system.
To get the most performance out of this system using a high gain antenna for the receiver, and it will not only increase the range but the quality of the reception as well.
Notes: We highly recommend upgrading the stock antennas of this system to get the best range and results. Suggested antennas BlueBeam antennas.
*800mW was claimed by the manufacturer however we tested using 12.5V the transmitter had a consistent output of 680mW (28.3dBm), which is still great amount of power.
- 2x whip antennas
Add these options to your combo:
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC (Select your camera)
- Battery to power your TX/RX
- 1080 MHz (Display shows 4)
- 1120 MHz (Display shows 5)
- 1160 MHz (Display shows 6)
- 1200 MHz (Display shows 7)
- 1240 MHz (Display shows 8)
- 1280 MHz (Display shows 9)
- 1320 MHz (Display shows H)
- 1360 MHz (Display shows C)
- Do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes without air flow, it gets hot. This is a powerful transmitter in a tiny little metal box !!!
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.