This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness making your own, then we suggest the FPV1012+ a plug and play which is the same but FPV customized version of this system.
The new Lawmate T1012 Plus V2 transmitter is better than ever, it has been completely redesigned and tailored for FPV with a handful of improvements, such as: new switching regulator, ceramic high efficiency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, runs at least 35% cooler, thinner profile, 10 grams lighter and overall better performance.
It's perfect for long range applications, (for RC models: it is recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver) Even with all this power it only weights around 1oz 30 grams .It's highly recommended install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
The system can be powered using any DC power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC example: 3 cells lithium polymer battery works great.
This system can easily provide 3+ miles of range by upgrading the receiver's stock antenna to high gain patch antenna.
When using a 1.2 GHz video system with any 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, a low pass 1.2 GHz filter is recommended to prevent harmonics from affecting your RC system.
-Transmitter 1.2ghz 500/1000mW V2 with RCA cable for audio and video input.
- R12 Standard 12 Channel Video Receiver, compatible to PAL , NTSC and SECAM.
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- One set of two 3dBi antennas
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter matching your battery connector type is sold separately - Click here
- Two (2) selectable channels (
Only 2 channels are available in us 1258 MHz and 1280 MHz).
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Audio Sub-Carrier: 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage: 10.5-13 volts DC volts
- Consumption Current: 450mAh
- Weight: 35 grams
- Dimensions: 50x26x13 mm
- Antenna: Detachable SMA Antenna
- Operating Voltage:
- Power Consumption:
- Typical Sensitivity:
- Frequency Band:
910 MHz - 1360 MHz Ghz
12 Selectable channels
80 X 120mm
Detachable SMA Omini antenna
Click here for Transmitter and camera connection details, BNC to RCA adapter is sold separately in the accessories.
If your are not going to run your RC model, do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes, it get hot, remember it is powerful transmitter in a tiny little box !!!
What is the range of this FPV system? How far can I go with this FPV system?
Notes: *All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 4 (1280 MHz) and Channel 3 (1258 MHz) available. In order to use it within USA an amateur radio license is required. Any illegal operation and/or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
- Make sure you use the "stylus" tool that comes as an inserted to the side of LawMate receiver's case. Use the "stylus" tool to toggle the plastic DIP switches, the DIP switches can be damaged if improper tool is used.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
Avoid Permanent Damage: Before applying power to your transmitter and receiver, double check for correct polarity. Also make sure the power source doesn't exceed 13.5 VDC which will not be covered by the warranty.