This is a complete plug and play wireless system set, and within few seconds you have everything connected and working wirelessly.
This system uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 5v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
The transmitter eight (8) selectable channels and it is a powerhouse providing 1000 milliwatts of pure RF output, perfect for long range applications and even with all this power it only weights around 1oz (30g).
The transmitter with antenna and most of the mini cameras weight around 80 to 90 grams (3oz).
It’s highly recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible from the model's receiver, also highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow air flow to keep it cool.
The transmitter can be powered through a JST connector and the receiver using a regular power plug. Any power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC, example a 3S 11.1v lithium battery will perfectly power your system.
To get the most performance out of this system using a high gain antenna for the receiver, and it will not only increase the range but the quality of the reception as well.
The receiver has high sensitivity providing an extraordinary signal reception, this quality of reception is part of the success of this wireless system. It is also very compact and it can be used with any of our 2.4 GHz antennas.
Now you can add your favorite camera to this combo, by just selecting it from a list below. There is no hassle to connect it, just Plug and Play.
Note: We do not recommend the use of 2.4 GHz video system, with any 2.4Ghz radio controlled vehicles.
- Transmitter 2.4ghz 1000mW with built-in microphone
- High Sensitivity Receiver R2400-STD
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- Camera is not included, but you can add your favorite camera to plug and play with this combo, see the options below
- Eight (8) selectable channels
(USA version only channel 1 2410 MHz available.
- CH1 2410MHz
- CH2 2430MHz
- CH3 2450MHz
- CH4 2470MHz
- CH5 2370MHz
- CH6 2390MHz
- CH7 2490MHz
- CH8 2510MHz
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating Voltage: 10.5 - 13 volts DC
Consumption Current 450mAh
Video input voltage
75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Audio input voltage
10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC - 240mAh power consumption
- 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Dimensions 80 x 63 x 20mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- 2.4 GHz receiver (version with built-in battery is available below as an option).
If you are not going to run your RC model, do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes, it can overheat damaging the unit!
It is 1000mW transmitter in a tiny metal box!!!
Note: All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.