This is a great little transmitter.
It uses PLL technology, very tiny and so light weight that if you hold it in one hand and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier.
But don't be fooled by its size and weight, because this little transmitter has a huge amount of output power, it is able to send audio and video wirelessly for more than 1+ mile of range with high gain antennas.
It is perfect for use where there is not much room, and weight can be a problem. It works with any of our cameras.
- 500mW RF output power
- Eight (8) selectable channels (All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.)
- 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Dimensions: 27mm x 23mm x 13mm (including attached heat sink)
- Weight:14g (transmitter only).
· Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
· Operating Voltage 5 volts DC (5 - 12 volts using cable adapter with built-in voltage regulator)
· Consumption Current 450mAh
· Video input voltage
· 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
· Audio input voltage
· 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
· Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
· Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
· Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
· Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Standard shipping package:
Click here to see the transmitter and camera connections. Note: BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in accessories.
Note: All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.