This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness to make your own, then we suggest the Iron Horse plug and play kit which is the same but is the Plug and Play customized version of this system.
The new 3.3 GHz transmitter has been completely redesigned and tailored for FPV with a handful of improvements, such as: new switching regulator, ceramic high efficiency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, runs cooler, thinner profile, and gives overall better performance.
It's perfect for a wide range of applications (for RC models: it is recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver) Even with all this power it is light weight. It's highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool. The system can be powered using any DC power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC example: 3 cells lithium polymer battery works great.
Note: DIY ( Do-It-Yourself) means, you do your own custom wiring, and plugs.
- Transmitter 3.3 GHz with RCA cable for audio and video input.
- High Sensitivity Receiver R3300, compatible with PAL/NTSC
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- One set of two antennas
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter is needed.
- Microphone is available to be used with this transmitter
- Iron Horse T3300 Transmitter 3.3 GHz 1000mW with built-in microphone
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio Sub-Carrier 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage 10.5-13 volts DC volts
- Operating Current < 300mAh
- Dual Selectable Power Output: 30 dBm (1W)
- Power Consumption: <3.6w
- Operating Temperature: 0~60c
- Operating Humidity: 20-90%
- Transmitter weight 27 grams (0.9 oz)
- Dimensions 49 x 11 (including heatsink) x 24 mm
- Two (2) selectable channels (US Version)
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC
- Current Consumption: < 150 mAh
- Video Output: 75 ohm load
- Audio Output: 1k load
- Dimensions 47.5 x 69.5 x 16 mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- Weight:45g without antenna
16 Channels Transmitter Specifications:
Operating band: 3.3 - 3.4 GHz
Slide off the cover of the DIP switches and use its tip as tool for easy channel change.
Also keep the A/B switch on A position.
This set is a (2Ch) US version Channels: 3370 and 3470 MHz.
Ham license is required to operate within the USA.
We highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
Click here to see all the antennas available for 3.3 GHz.
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.