Iron Horse 3.3 GHz 1000mW (1W) plug and play transmitter stand out from the crowd.
This Hobby Wireless exclusive new 3.3 GHz system will make FPV better than ever.
It has been completely designed and tailored for FPV, with great features, such as:a new switching regulator, ceramic high efficiency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, it runs way cooler, with a much lower profile.
16 Channels Transmitter Specifications:
Operating band: 3.3 - 3.4 GHz
- Audio Subcarrier 6.5MHz
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 VDC
- Operating Current: 300mah
- Power Consumption: <2.2W
- Operating Temperature: 0-60c
- Operating Humidity: 20-90%
- Video Output: 75ohm load
- Audio Output: 1k load
- Channel Selection: DIP Switch
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Transmission Output Power: 1W (30dBm)
- Frequency Lock Method: Digital Phase Lock Loop
- Weight Without Antenna: 29g (1oz)
- Dimension 47.5 x 69.5 x16mm
** This international version can not be shipped to any address in the United States.
It's highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
Click here to see all the antennas available for 3.3 GHz.
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.