This version of the 3.3 GHz Iron Horse family of transmitters offers dip switchable dual power 500mW/1000mW and is much lighter and smaller than it's bigger brother. It has been completely designed and tailored for FPV, with great features, in mind such as: dual power, very good quality audio/video performance, and it sports a new lightweight and attractive aluminum case which wicks heat better and is 1/2 the size and weight of the 1000mW Iron Horse.
Power Setting: Switch 4: Low: 500mW High: 1W
CH3: 3370 (US)
CH7: 3470 (US)
- Operating Band: 3.3 - 3.4 GHz
- Audio Subcarrier 6.5MHz
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 VDC
- Operating Current: 300mah
- Power Consumption: <2.2W
- Operating Temperature: 0-60c
- Operating Humidity: 20-90%
- Video Output: 75ohm load
- Audio Output: 1k load
- Channel Selection: DIP Switch
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Transmission Output Power: 500mW/1W (27/30dBm)
- Frequency Lock Method: Digital Phase Lock Loop
- Weight Without Antenna: 17g (.60oz)
- Dimension: 37.5 x 27 x12mm
- 1x IRON HORSE PRO 3.3 GHz 500mW/1W VTX (US)
- 1x VTX Cable
(**)US Version Available Channels: 3370 and 3470 MHz only.
This is not a plug and play version, however it comes with bare wires so you can make your own wiring.
- Red = (+) 12VDC
- Black = Ground
- White = Audio Mono
- Yellow = Video In
We highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
Click here to see all the antennas available for 3.3 GHz.
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.