By pairing two X-AIR antennas you get more gain AND wider beam! Of course, there’s a compromise which is reduced vertical beam width, but good FPV results don’t happen up high! A novel approach was taken to match the two antennas together and lose virtually no RF energy in the process. The result is an unmatched efficiency. TrueRC tests each unit on a professional antenna tester (agilent) for SWR, gain and circularity.
- Frequencies: 3.3-3.5GHz
- Type: Directional
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Axial Ratio: 1 (perfect)
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 74deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: SMA
- Dimension: 7.2″x2.7″x2.5″ (25 X 15 X 15) (SMA cable length of 1.2″)
- Weight: 0.4Kg
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.