This receiver is a perfect match for TX-V582 and TX-V584 and other BOSCAM compatible transmitters. It is the same receiver that comes with the popular FPV582 and FPV584 plug and play combos.
Please Note: This receiver is not compatible with ImmersionRC transmitters.
Don't be fooled by the size, this mini pocket size receiver is very sensitive resulting on a great performance. It also has with two (2) audio and video outputs to easy connect two video displays or 1x video display and 1x video recorder simultaneously. We definitely recommend upgrading the stock 2dBI whip antenna with a high gain patch antenna to increase the range getting the best performance of this receiver, getting ranges about 1700 meters (1 mile).
Note: to use any other antenna besides the original an RP-SMA adapter is needed.
Powering the receiver:
Connect power (8-12V) to the receiver, and then press and hold the receiver’s power button until the display comes on. To select the channels, just quickly press the power button.
- Dual (2x) A/V outputs.
- Selectable channels: Press Button
- Working Frequencies: CH1:5733 - CH2:5752 - CH3:5771 - CH4:5790- CH5:5809 - CH6:5828- CH7:5847 - CH8:5866. (Not compatible with old version receivers or AIO glasses).
- Working voltage: 8-12 VDC
- Receiving sensitivity: < -90dBm
- Receiving frequency: ISM 5.8GHz 8CH
- Antenna port: 50ohm SMA
- Antenna: Gain: 2dBi
- Power supply: DC12V 220mA
- Video output level: 1Vp-p @ 75ohm
- Audio output level: 1Vp-p @ 10Kohm
- Dimensions: 72.5x54.2x15.5mm
- Current consumption: 120mAh
- Dimensions:13 x 52 x 60 mm (0.4" x 2" x 2.5" inches).
- Weight 48 grams (1.7 oz).
- R5800B 5.8 GHz pocket size receiver receiver.
- Receiver's power plug with leads
- Receiver's A/V out cable with RCA plugs
- 1x 2dBi whip antenna
Note: This receiver is compatible with TX-582 transmitters. It does not work with ImmersionRC or FatShark transmitters.