The R5800X-Duo receiver was developed not only improve the reception quality and range but also to have better coverage.
Another great advantage of this receiver is to be able to upgrade the stock antennas to two different antennas, one for short range and 360° and second antenna for long range directional antenna (i.e. Helical Axial Antenna).
This receiver is a perfect match for TX-V582, TX-584 and TX-V585 transmitters, also it's fully compatible with FPV582, FPV584 and FPV585 systems.
The R5800X-Duo also has with two (2) audion and video outputs to easy connect two video displays or 1x video display and 1x video recorder simultaneously.
We definitely recommend upgrading the stock 2dBI whip antenna with high performance antennas to increase the range getting the best performance of this receiver, getting ranges about 2000 + meters (1.5 miles).
- Two R5800X receivers in one single case.
- Dual (2x) A/V outputs.
- Selectable channels: DIP switches (4 switches for each built-in receiver)
- Working Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Working voltage: 8-12 VDC (runs cooler with 8V)
- Receiving sensitivity: < -90dBm
- Receiving frequency: ISM 5.8GHz 8CH
- Antenna port: 50ohm SMA
- Antenna: Gain: 2dBi
- Power supply: DC12V 220mA
- Video output level: 1Vp-p @ 75ohm
- Audio output level: 1Vp-p @ 10Kohm
- Dimensions: 76 x 64 x 18 mm
- Current consumption: 120mAh
- Weight 89 grams (3.1 oz).
- R5800X-Duo 5.8 GHz pocket size dual receiver receiver.
- Receiver's power plug with leads
- Receiver's A/V out cable with RCA plugs
- 2x 2dBi whip antenna
R5800X Duo DIP switches configuration.
Receiver 1 Channel setup: DIP switches 1 2 3
Receiver 2 Channel setup: DIP switches 4 5 6
DIP switches 7 and 8 turn the Receiver 1 and 2 ON/OFF.
Note: This receiver is not RPSMA, it does not need any SMA adapter to upgrade to high performance antennas.