This fantastic product will illiminate most of the hassle associated with wireless video. The VTX plugs directly into the side of your Go pro camera and transmits the video directly to your monitor or video goggles.
It will work with any 32CH 5.8GHz FPV monitor including the most popular 7" Light Weight LCD FPV Monitor and 4.3" LCD FPV Monitor. Or if you already have a monitor tailored for FPV but without built-in receiver, then the FR632 is an excellent matching receiver for this GoPro 5.8GHz module.
NOTE: Monitor with built in 5.8 GHz receiver or Video glasses with appropriate receiver module (sold separately) are required to view real time video from this VTX.
- Fits in most Go Pro gimbals with VTX installed
- Dimensions match Go Pro case
- Leaves approximately 5mm gap between VTX and camera
- Transmitter 600mW/32CH >5km(open area)
- Antenna Type: SMA male
- Frequency control: Built-in frequency and phase lock loop
- AV input:analog AV signal input
- Power supply:7-16V, 220mA
- Power output to the camera: 5V
- Size:54x32x10mm, Weight:22g