Do you have a 2.4 Ghz Radio Control, and want to make a video with your model, without concern of interference?
Then what you will need is the FPV980 complete Audio and Video wireless system.
The FPV980 pack system has everything you need to make your video wirelessly, if you select any of the cameras below a plug and play camera cable will be provided for easy connection.
This is a complete plug and play wireless system set, and within few seconds you have everything connected and working wirelessly.
This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in.
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 12v switching voltage regulator for camera and transmitter (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- On/Off switch for transmitter
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
The FPV980 transmitter can be powered through a JST connector using any DC power source from 10.5 to 22 volts (note: a 3s 11.1v lithium polymer battery can be used to power the system).
We tested using 12.5V on 910 MHz the transmitter had a consistent output of 795mW (27dBm).
This wireless system will perform even better using BlueBeam antennas.
- R12 Standard Receiver with 12 channels.
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- Receiver and Transmitter antennas
- Transmitter has four selectable channels (USA version only 1 channel 910 MHz is available). It does not affect the performance of the transmitter)
- Power Plug for receiver is included
- Universal camera leads are included
- Transmitter 900Mhz 800mW with built-in microphone.
- Camera is not included, but you can add your favorite camera to plug and play with this combo, see the options below.
- * Not included but highly recommend installing Low Pass 900 MHz filter between your video transmitter and its antennas to prevent harmonics from hitting your 2.4 GHz radio and mainly if you have any GPS onboard.
Note: All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 0 (910 MHz) available.
- Do not turn the transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes without air flowing through, it can overheat causing permanent damage. It's a powerfull transmitter in a tiny little metal box !!!
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.