The KYRC D200 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits, that can charge two different kinds batteries simultaneously. The input of SKYRC D200 is AC 100-240V and DC 11-20V; In DC mode, the power of channel A is 200W and channel B is 100W, with a total of 300W. And in AC mode, it supports power distribution, for example, Channel A is 150W, then Channel B is 50W, the total power is 200W. Plus, the SKYRC D200 is a high-performance microprocessor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for 6 cells LiPo, LiFe, and LiIon batteries. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35V.
- SKYRC D200 is a dual output charger, which supports power distribution with AC source
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
- Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter.
- Software protection (Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Charging Time Limit)
- Supports PC control and firmware upgrade
- Built in soldering iron that can heat up to 450 degrees with heavy duty 60W, the temperature is adjustable from 200-450 degrees.
- Net Weight: 1260g (2.8lb)
- Dimensions: 197x182x71mm (7.76x7.17x2.80inches) (LxWxH)
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V / DC 11-20V
- Charge Circuit Power: DC Input CH A 200W / CH B 100W
- AC Input: 200W (Support Power Distribution)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 2 x 10W
- Charger Current Range: CH A 0.1-20A / CH B 0.1-10A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-5A
- Current Drian for Balancing Port: Max 300mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current: 30mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
Watch Video of Soldering Station here
Down Load Chargemaster software