New version the Storm OSD is very compact and it's now cased.
If you're looking for an easy, reliable, full of features and inexpensive OSD, then the Storm is your best choice.Unlike its predecessor (OSD Nova), Storm doesn't not need IR sensors to stabilize the aircraft, the main board does everything now.
Because of it's simplicity, size and features it's very popular amoung multi-rotor users.
The Storm also features a built-in Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) with complex algorithm very important to control an RC airplane.
You will love it!
- GPS auto-pilot with Return to Home (RTH) and PA mode
- Attitude hold and Stabilization
- Gyro sensor
- Accelerometer sensor
- Barometric sensor
- 100A current sensor module
- Built-in Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- IMU sensor offering a precise attitute hold and stabilization and reliable flight
- Fully tested with different types of airplanes, with support to ordinary airplane, V-tail, Delta Wings, and small rotorcrafts that don't exceed 100A cuurent draw from the main battery (Helicopter, Tricopter and Quadcopters).
- 3 flying modes, make your fly easier and funny, manual mode, PA mode, and Return to Home (RTH) feature avaialable for airplanes.
- 3 OSD screens, you can select the screen that best fits your needs.
- New 10hz gps module with back-up battery, 5 seconds locking time after first locking. .
- Tested on electric, and nitro/gas airplanes, it has proven to be robust anti-vibration algorithms. No need extra anti-vibration devices.
- CYCLOPS STORM OSD
- Power input: 3S Lipo
- It comes with the latest firmware installed
- Weight Main Board: 12g
- Current sensor: 30V, 100A
- Package Weight: 2 onces (58grams)
- Video format supported: auto detect PAL or NTSC
What is in the package
- OSD Storm main board
- GPS receiver
- Current sensor and control board
- Wires set
Note: Acquiring satellites with your OSD must to be done at an open area, without obstructions of, ceiling, roof or to close to high/tall buildings. If the day is very cloudy you will experience difficulties of acquiring satellites as well.