- Plugs directly into satellite receiver - No need for conversion cable
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
CopterControl also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port.
Flexi-port gives CopterControl the flexibility to use either I2C, a single serial port, or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior user experience:
OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the CC3D as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. All CopterControl boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed.
Sensors and Components:
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESCs, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration.
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
See CC3D EVO videos here
Package includes :
- 1x CC3D EVO Flight Control w/Plastic Case
- 1x Set Cables
- 1x Plastic Shock Absorber
- 1x CC3D antenna