Here are the key features of the eLogger V4:
- Logs pack current to +/- 100 amps (150 amps with MPRV4-LEADS-150) and voltage from about 5 volts to 80 volts
- Current is measured with a true Hall Effects Sensor - NOT a power robbing resistance shunt
- Adjustable logging rate (from 50 samples per second to one sample every 5 minutes)
- 16 times the logging space of the standard eLogger V3, and lossless data compression. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- All data logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- Fully compatible with our OSD Pro expander
- Includes Y cable for throttle position logging
- Great for bench monitoring of battery charging also!
- Supports the PowerPanel LCD Display
- Accepts optional inexpensive sensors for three Temperatures, RPM (brushless, magnetic or optical), Airspeed, Altitude, GPS, Servo Current, and more
- Software computes Wattage, mAH, etc. for complete e-flight data.
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Weighs about 0.8 oz (22 grams). Versions with Wire Leads may weigh slightly more.
- Comes with our state of the art Windows virtual playback display and graphing software
- Powerful Graphing software has advanced charting features, such as amps vs volts
- Internet Updatable firmware - as we add new features or (heaven forbid) have a firmware bug, the update is just a download away! No need to ship hardware back and forth.
- Full support for English and Metric units.
- Software has built in English, German and Chinese language.
To view the eLogger V4 Instruction Manual Click here
– If you need more information, use these Eagle Tree Systems resources –
Eagle Tree Systems
4957 LAKEMONT BLVD SE
BELLEVUE, WA 98006 Phone: 425-614-0450