USB Flight Data Recorder Pro - Don't need wireless telemetry right now, or need an extra Pro recorder for multiple planes? This is the item you need. (FDR-PRO-KIT)
For recording and after the flight PC playback of your flight data, choose our Flight Data Recorder Pro product.
Note that if you only need after the flight PC playback now, but may want Wireless real time monitoring later, you can purchase our
Wireless Dashboard upgrade later.
Here are just a few of the scenarios in which our customers have directly benefited from Eagle Tree Flight Data Recorder Pro:
• Capturing high resolution airspeed and altitude data for L/D,
Polar and other calculations.
• Recording and downloading engine and/or exhaust temperature
for engine tuning
• Graphing RPM, current and voltage data for prop and gearing
selection. Up to 4 RPM sensors can be used.
• Setting up, tuning and demonstrating performance of your
• Determining glide ratios and other critical flight parameters of
• Monitoring battery/ESC performance, with our Electric Expander
and graphing capabilities.
• Tuning heli rotors
Here are some key features of the included USB Flight Data Recorder
- Standard system includes everything to record airspeed, altitude, RPM, temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, receiver voltage
- Includes machined Aluminum/Brass Prandtl Pitot Tube with 3' of small diameter silicon tubing
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- With available accessories, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more!
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed from ~9MPH to 290MPH
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- Altitude to 25,000+ feet
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed!
- Fully Compatible with Windows Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP™
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains flight data without battery
- Graphical flight playback in real time
- Excel™ compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on power-up
- Adjustable capture rate
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
- NEW: now has 4X the onboard memory of the original recorders, with lossless data compression, for much longer storage time.
- NEW: improvements in airspeed, altitude monitoring mean greater accuracy, and no interference from your model’s transmitter
- NEW: increased voltage and current accuracy
– If you need more information, use these Eagle Tree Systems resources –
Eagle Tree Systems
4957 LAKEMONT BLVD SE
BELLEVUE, WA 98006 Phone: 425-614-0450