The Blackbird was tailored for and by drone racing and free styling pilots.
Besides the adjustable 25/200/600mW output power, the Blackbird comes with an u.fl connector pigtail, which allows the user to quickly replace it without any soldering. The Blackbird also comes with a must to have "Pit" mode, which prevent the transmitter from transmitting and disturbing other pilots during their flight while you power your drone on the bench.
- Adjustable 25/200/600mW Output Power
- "Pit" mode.
- Total weight 8.9 grams (including pigtail).
- Perfect lenght 50mm (1.9 in) pigtail with u.fl connector.
- Three power transmitter: 25mw, 200mw, 600mw switchable
- 40 CH (8 competition dedicated special frequency) and support MIC
Video Format: NTSC
Antenna connector: SMA
Pigtail: 1.75mm thick with U.FL connector.
Working Current: 25mW (100mA), 200mW (180mA) & 600mW (260mA) at 12V
Operating Voltage: 7-28V
Operating Temperature: -10? ~ +85?
Video Band Width: 6.0 MHz
Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5MHz
Video Input Level: 1.0Vp-p (±0.2)
Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
Audio Input Level: 1.0Vp-p
Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
Dimension:35(L)x 24(W)x 9(H)mm
1x SMA Antenna
1x Power and Camera Cables