Finch takes the drone piloting experience to a whole new level.
In oppose to the well-known lack of performance offered by the 5.8 GHz. The 3.3 GHz system beautifully penetrates obstacles like no other 5.8 GHz can, consequently minimizing the undesirable video drops and loss of video to insignificant levels.
Besides operating on a stronger and reliable band, the Finch has a dual power level available, that can easily be selected by the user prior to the flight.
Technically speaking the 3.3 GHz band, gives the Finch twice the range in comparison to 5.8 GHz transmitters at the same power level.
Note: Only the US version of this item can be shipped to US addresses. Click here for US version.
Matching receiver: R3300 V2
- 3.3GHz Band (very clean band)
- Two selectable output 50/200mW
- 16 user-selectable channels **
- Very compact 41.6mm x 24.3mm
- Super lightweight 0.3oz (8.5g)
- Stronger signal than 5.8GHz transmitters
- Operating Band: 3.3 GHz
- Operating Voltage: 9-17V DC
- Current Max Consumption @12V: 90mA/240mA
- Output Power: 50/200mW (+/- 1dB)
- Camera Voltage: 12 volts (on-board clean switching regulator)
- Camera Max Current: 200 mA
- Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
- Video input impedance: 75-ohm
- Audio input impedance: 10k ohm
- Sub carrier frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
- Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
- Dimensions in mm: 41.6(H) x 24.3(W)
- Antenna connector: SMA female
- Weight: 0.3oz (8.5g) (without antenna)
(A) Band: 3320, 3345, **3370, 3395, 3420, 3445, **3470, 3495 MHz
(B) Band: 3310, 3330, 3355, 3380, 3405, 3430, 3455, 3480 MHz
This international version can not be shipped to any address in the United States.
(**)US Version Available Channels: 3370 and 3470 MHz