The new R33M module for Fatshark goggles brings convenience without compromising the performance of the 3.3GHz band. It operates just like the OEM Fatshark receiver. It has sixteen (16) user selectable channels on 3.3GHz, providing a very stable and solid video reception.
See all compatible 3.3GHz transmitters.
Features and Specs:
-Sixteen (16) selectable phase lock loop (PLL) channels.
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- FM-FM modulation
- 6.5MHz audio sub-carrier (Stereo).
- Audio channel: 1
- DIP switch channel selection.
- SAW Filter Bandwidth: 16 MHz
- RF sensitivity -90dBm (typical).
- Operating Current: <150mA @12V
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
We highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
Click here to see all the antennas available for 3.3 GHz.
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA, an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.