The RSSI (relative signal strength indication) Meter displays a video receiver's analog signal strength as a 0-100% value. It is compatible with popular ham radio and wireless video receivers. Its large easy-to-read numeric LCD and simplified installation makes this a very exciting receiver mod!
Connection to your receiver requires three wires: Power, Ground, and RSSI signal. A simple push-button interface allows fast and easy signal strength calibration.
The meter is fully assembled and includes a front panel bezel for a professional looking installation. Mounting hardware is not provided (screws seen in photos are for reference only).
Installing the meter requires advanced technical and soldering skills. Your receiver must have a compatible analog RSSI signal pin (internal connection found in the receiver's circuitry).
- Supply Voltage: 7 - 14VDC / 10mA
- Min RSSI Voltage: 0.0VDC
- Max RSSI Voltage: +5.0VDC
- RSSI Scaling: User configurable
- RSSI Impedance: ~57K ohms
- Character Height: Large 0.5-inch (12.7 mm)
- Display Type: LCD (daylight visible / high contrast)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.4 x 0.25 inches (45 x 35 x 6 mm)
- Weight: 6 grams
Instructions Manual: Click Here!