This tiny voltage regulator will provide regulated 12VDC from a 5V to 12V source. Ideal for powering 12V cameras from the 5V camera power output that is available on ImmersionRC and Fatshark 5.8GHz video transmitters. Or use it with 2S or 3S batteries to obtain a constant 12VDC for powering low current (up to 250mA) FPV components. It uses DC-DC step-up switching technology that has very high efficiency.
Features and Specifications:
- Voltage input: 5 - 12VDC (2S/3S LiPO battery compatible).
- Voltage Output: 12VDC (±5%).
- Current: 250mA maximum.
- Ripple: 20mV typical (100mA load).
- Switching Frequency: ~2MHz
- Efficiency: 90%.
- LED power indicator.
- Tiny size, 0.9 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches (23 x 13 x 5 mm).
- Lightweight, 2 grams.