The FY-41AP Lite is an inertial attitude measurement instrument used for FPV flight on fixed-wing aircraft. It has an integrated OSD video overlay system that presents critical flight information such as power management, airspeed, altitude, and flight direction via its electronic compass, allowing for a clear visual flight while ensuring key information is within sight.
Flight stabilization is achieved via an integrated 3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer and a barometric pressure sensor. This enables the module to accurately measure flight attitude, earth azimuth & relative altitude to achieve:
- Extremely stable conventional flight pattern
- Stabilized 3D flight
- Automatically return to home (RTL)
- Fixed altitude flight
- Heading lock flight
- Auto circling over a fixed GPS location.
- Deactivated Mode-In this mode, the FY-41AP Lite auto stabilization is turned off. The aircraft is completely under pilot control.
- Stabilized Mode-Level flight is automatically maintained, making flight simple, especially for beginners. If a pilot feels the plane is out of control, simply reduce input control and the plane will automatically recover level flight.
- 3D Mode-If no input is given by the pilot (all sticks in the middle position), 3D mode will lock the current aircraft attitude. Therefore the aircraft can be easily maneuvered to complete a variety of 3D flight with added stability & smoothness.
- Fixed altitude & Heading lock Mode -This mode maintains aircraft flight course & holds the altitude on activation. By using GPS data, the system automatically corrects flight course deviation & maintains straight-line flight.
- Auto Return To Launch Mode (RTL)-Upon activation of this Mode, the aircraft will automatically return to the Home point, maintaining its current altitude. Upon reaching the Home point, it will initiate auto circling.