The popular full Naze32 flight controller board by Hobby Wireless is here!
This version includes a 3-axis magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor,
with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors.
The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features
to get the most out of your configuration.
- Size:36x36 mm
- Weight:7.3 grams
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- Rev 5 firmware
- Naze 32 Rev5
- Soldered with straight pins
- RC Breakout Cable