The Seriously Pro Racing F3 EVO Flight Controller (SPRacingF3EVO) was designed to give awesome flight performance in a stackable race-ready package. It has the latest sensors, race timing & logging technology backed by excellent connectivity options at a wallet-friendly price. The SPRacingF3EVO has flight-controller features that makes it the board of choice for any new multi-rotor build.
Access the SP Racing F3 EVO Latest Manual.
Download CleanFlight Flight Controler Configurator.
Jaw-Dropping Flight Performance:
The SPRacingF3EVO uses advanced processor, sensor and software technologies to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails. The SPRacingF3EVO flight-controller and the Cleanflight software enables the precision flying you need for fast FPV racing.
The SPRacingF3EVO has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
SPI sensor connection:
The gyroscope and accelerometer sensors are connected to the fast SPI bus. This enables the software to get more data even quicker to help stabilize your aircraft even better
Race Timing Transponder:
The SPRacingF3EVO features a race transponder system for recording your lap times. Each board comes with a special transponder code to identify you at race events. Compatible with i-LAP receiver systems.
The SPRacingF3EVO is the first and only standard sized board for Cleanflight that features a MicroSD card socket for logging. Supports MicroSD/SDHC up to 32GB - just leave one in and log every flight!
USB socket to configuration of flight controller and for pass-though configuration of BlHeli ESCs.
USB socket is not shared with any of the 3 serial ports. No more unplugging your OSD when configuring
The SPRacingF3EVO runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Small and lightweight:
The SPRacingF3EVO has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes on a thick PCB for durability.
The SPRacingF3EVO is a stackable design. Connect an OSD or PDB directly under the board for a super-tidy and wire-free installation. Stackable designs are proven to be more durable in a crash.
Broad RC receiver support:
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM. No external inverters required (built-in), receiver powered via flight battery or USB for easy configuration. Dedicated ports for PPM/SBus/SumH/etc for easy connections. Socket for plug and play Spektrum Satellite receiver.
Each SPRacingF3EVO comes with a unique QR-CODE so you can download your personal transponder code.
Output for multi-colored LED strips - great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying orientation and night flying.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Built in battery voltage monitoring, input for additional current monitoring.
Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
Cleanflight logos and stickers:
The SPRacingF3EVO features a copper-etched Cleanflight logo so you can show your support! Each purchase direct from the Seriously Pro shop also comes with stickers! (when available)
GPS Ready *
With a full-set of sensors (Accelerometer, Gryoscope, Compass and Barometer) each SPRacingF3EVO is capable of GPS Navigation
* Available in Cleanflight soon, New GPS features under active development.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards and to set the benchmark for a fully-featured STM32F3-based mini board.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~5 grams
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, upto 32GB)
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- BMP280 barometer
- 1 IR LED and unique code for race transponder
- MicroUSB socket for configuration and ESC programming
- 3 LEDs for 5V, 3V and STATUS (Green, Blue, Red)
- Supplied with straight and right-angled pin headers
- Included wires: none
- Copper-etched Cleanflight logo
- 8x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for UART1 RX/TX
- 1x 6pin through-holes for pin headers for UART2/PPM/Telemetry/LiPo (for standard SerialRX/SBus/PPM lead)
- 1x 4pin through-holes for pin headers for UART3
- 1x 6pin through-holes for pin headers for IR LED/LED Strip, RSSI, Current Monitoring, and Buzzer connections
- 1x 3pin through-holes for JST-ZH connector for Spektrum Satellite receivers (cable not included).
-1x 4pin top mounted, JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin top mounted, JST-SH socket for UART2/PPM
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 2pin through-holes for BOOT jumper.
- SP Racing F3 EVO Flight Controller
- Transponder LED and Code
- MicroSD card socket and pin headers.
CleanFlight Software Features:
The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight and is configured using the Cleanflight Configurator. It has a stack of great features, such as these:
3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
Extensive control and switch configuration
Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
Battery Monitoring and Warnings
Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
Altitude Hold Mode
Heading Hold Mode
Customizable LED colors
Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)