The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Mini Flight Controller (SPRacingF3Mini) was designed to give awesome flight performance in a tiny race-ready package. It has the latest sensors, race timing and logging technology in a flexible form factor and also features a built-in voltage regulator (BEC). Includes built in Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass & Barometer Sensors; Transponder LEDs and Code; MicroSD card socket and pin headers.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards and to set the benchmark for a fully-featured STM32F3-based mini board.
The SPRacingF3Mini has some awesome world-first flight-controller features that makes it the board of choice for any new multi-rotor or fixed-wing build!
Jaw-Dropping Flight Performance:
The SPRacingF3Mini uses advanced processor, sensor and software technologies to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails. The SPRacingF3Mini flight-controller and the Cleanflight software enables the precision flying you need for fast FPV racing.
Built-in 5v regulator (BEC):
The built-in 5V regulator makes wiring-up simpler and cheaper. Fixed-wing aircraft also become so easy: connect receiver, battery, 2 servos and an ESC and you're done!
The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a MicroSD card socket for logging. Supports MicroSD/SDHC up to 32GB!
The SPRacingF3Mini runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
The only mini board to feature two built-in buttons. Uses currently include receiver binding, configuration reset and bootloader entry, more uses planned!
Each SPRacingF3Mini comes with a unique QR-CODE so you can download your personal transponder code.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Built in battery voltage monitoring, input for additional current monitoring.
I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
The SPRacingF3Mini features a copper-etched Cleanflight logo so you can show your support!
Race Timing Transponder:
The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a race transponder system for recording your lap times. Each board comes with a special transponder code to identify you at race events. Compatible with i-LAP receiver systems. Two LEDs for clockwise and anti-clockwise race tracks.
The SPRacingF3Mini has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
The only full-featured mini-size board with USB socket which is not shared with serial ports. No more hassle configuring or flashing.
Tiny and extremely lightweight:
The SPRacingF3Mini has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes with detachable tabs for flexible mounting.The mini center section of the board measures 36x24mm.
Broad RC receiver Support:
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM. No external inverters required (built-in), receiver powered via flight battery or USB for easy configuration.
Output for multi-colored LED strips - great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying orientation and night flying.
Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
GPS Ready *
With a full-set of sensors (Accelerometer, Gryoscope, Compass and Barometer) each SPRacingF3Mini is capable of GPS Navigation * Available in Cleanflight soon, New GPS features under active development.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, upto 32GB)
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass
- BMP280 barometer
- 5V regulator for powering receiver and small servos
- 2 Push Buttons
- 2 IR LEDs and unique code for race transponder
- MicroUSB socket
- Copper-etched Cleanflight and #RB logos
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for Direct Connection of 2-5S Battery (25V Max)
- 8x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for UART3
- 1x 6pin through-holes for pin headers for UART1 and PPM (for standard SerialRX/SBus/PPM lead)
- 1x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for Telemetry/LED Strip
- 1x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for Buzzer output
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for RSSI and battery current monitoring
- 1x 3pin through-holes for JST-ZH socket for Spektrum Satellite receivers.
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for UART2
- 1x 4pin top mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 2x bottom mounted solder pads for sonar
- SPRacing F3 Mini Flight Controller
- Transponder LEDs and Code
- MicroSD card socket and pin headers
CleanFlight Software Features:
The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight and is configured using the Cleanflight Configurator. It has a stack of great features, such as these:
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings
- Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Failsafe system
- Altitude Hold Mode
- Heading Hold Mode
- In-flight tuning
- Customizable LED colors
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)