As you fly around the track the transponder continually transmits your unique code via IR. As your aircraft passes the start/finish timing gate the track-side receiver records your lap-time.
- Compatible with iLAP receiver systems, as used by by most racing clubs worldwide.
- Two LEDs which can be used for a wider transmission angle or clockwise/anti-clockwise tracks.
- Reduces your overall cost for a race-ready air-craft.
- No fiddling around trying to fit transponders in a hurry on race-day. Just turn up at the race and have the race officials scan your transponder and you're ready!
- Measures 36x13.5mm with 2 x 30.5mm mounting hole tabs
- Measures 26x13.5mm with tabs removed
- Weight ~3 grams
- 5V regulator, 1 AMP
- Power LED
- Activity LED
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for battery.
- 1x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for 5V in/out.
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, JST-SH socket for UART
- 2x 2pin through-holes for IR LEDs (supplied).
- Comes with right-angled and straight pin headers