This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness making your own, then we suggest the FPV1012+ a plug and play which is the same but FPV customized version of this system.
The new V2 transmitter is better than ever, it has been completly redesined and tailored for FPV with a handfull of improvements, such as: new switching regulator, ceramic high efficency low profile heat sinks, high quality audio channel, runs at least 35% cooler, thinner profile, 10 grams lighter and overall better performance.
It's perfect for long range applications, (for RC models: it is recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver) Even with all this power it only weights around 1oz 30 grams .It's highly recommended install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
The system can be powered using any DC power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC example: 3 cells lithium polymer battery works great.
This system can easily provide 3+ miles of range by upgrading the receiver's stock antenna to high gain patch antenna.
When using a 1.2 GHz video system with any 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, a low pass 1.2 GHz filter is recommended to prevent harmonics from affecting your RC system.
- the T1012 with Eight Selectable Channels
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio Sub-Carrier 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage 10.5-13volts DC
- Consumption Current:3.6w
- Transmitter weight 27 grams
- Dimensions 25x59.8x11.3 mm
- Microphone is available to be used with this transmitter click here for details
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC - 240mAh power consumption
- 1.2GHz frequency band
- Dimensions 80 x 63 x 20mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- 1.2GHz receiver.
- Transmitter 1.2ghz with RCA cable for audio and video input.
- High Sensitivity Receiver R1200Plus, compatible to PAL , NTSC and SECAM.
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- One set of two antennas
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter is needed