This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness making your own, then we suggest the FPV524 a plug and play which is the same but FPV customized version of this system.
If you are looking for a system that is high on power and is compact, this is the perfect system. This set uses PLL technology. The transmitter is the smallest and the lightest available on the market today. It is very tiny and light weight. If you hold it in one hand, and a coin of the same size on the other hand, you'll have a hard time telling which one is heavier. Don't be fooled by its size and weight, because this little transmitter has great amount of power.
Note: The 2.4GHz video system can not be used with any 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, it migh cause severe interferences.
- Transmitter 2.4GHZ, 500mW and cable adapter with built-in voltage regulator
- Receiver R2400-STD 2.4 GHz with Audio and Video Output Cable
- Two Swiveled 3 dBi dipole SMA antennas (one for the receiver and one for the transmitter)
- Audio and video RCA cable with built-in voltage regulator allowing it to be powered to any dc source from 5~12 volts
- 500mW RF output power 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Eight (8) selectable channels (All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.).
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio Sub-Carrier 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage 5 volts (5 to 12 volts using the cable adapter included)
- Consumption Current 450mAh
- Transmitter weight 10 grams
- Dimensions 24x28x7 mm
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC - 240mA power consumption
- 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Dimensions 80 x 63 x 20mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter is needed Click here
Note: All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.