Need a radio and a battery charger? This combo offers both. This is the very powerful and popular FrSky Taranis RC radio system and B680 AC/DC Lipo Charger. When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS sets a new standard.
FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability. This is paired with the B680AC Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger that provides up to 6 watts of charging power for larger lipos.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS uses "Voice Alerts" from an internal speaker, Which is a lot nicer than just a regular old beep sound. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., just
about anything can be programed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades. The Transmiter also has a convienent headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the
wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNF’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz
module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with duel RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, a ergonomic case with ultra-smooth smooth ball bearing gimbals and a large backlit LCD with a included aluminum
case and battery pack. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large backlit display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- Model name: Taranis X9D
- Number of Channels: up to 16
- Operating Voltage Range:6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~60C
- Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
- Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers
- Stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
- Haptic Feedback
B680AC Battery Charger:
A great value for the money! This little AC/DC charger will handle 80 Watts charging up to 6 Amps. No power supply is needed. Everything you need to get started is included. This is the perfect charger for those flying micro to 500 size machines and any surface vehicle.
• In-built 100~240V AC to DC power supply
• Microprocessor controlled
• Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
• Individual cell balancing
• Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
• Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Store function, allows safe storage current
• Time limit function
• Temperature threshold cutoff (with optional temperature sensor - not included)
• Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
• Battery break in and cycling.
- Operating Voltage Range DC 11-18 volts
- AC to DC adaptor (DC 11.0-18.0v/5a)
- Circuit Power Max charge power 6 amps
- Max Discharge Power 10 amps
- Charge Current Range .1 to 6.0 amps
- Current Drain for Balancing Lipo 300mA per cell
- Nicd/Nimh cell count 1-15 cells
- Lipo/Life/Lion cell count 1-6 cells
- Pb battery voltage 2-20 volts
- Net Weight 490g(17.2oz)
- Dimensions 135mmx112mmx60.9mm
- Taranis X9D Plus Radio Transmitter (Mode 2 - US Version)
- B680 AC Charger (Imax)
- 1x 6-cell NiMH Transmitter Battery
- Neck Strap
- Charger for Taranis Radio
Select an FRSKY receiver for your combo here