FrSky's XSR 2.4GHz receiver features 16ch ACCST, with S-Bus and CPPM. It is lighter weight and physically smaller than the X4R receiver, which makes it great for mini race quads!
FrSky X-series Module & X9D & X9DP &X9E & X12S in D16 mode. ?XSR does not work with D-series Module? The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- S-BUS output. CPPM output.
- More channels: 1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel.
- Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm(L x W x H)
- Antenna Length: 90mm
- Weight : 3.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA @5V
- Number of Channels: XSR - 16Ch(1~16ch from SBUS Channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channal)
Download the FRSKY XSR manual