Point high-gain antennas at FPV models using GPS-based telemetry data from the model itself. Greatly increases range and video quality for video gear. Drive standard hobby servos for pan, and tilt with an integrated LCD for setup and display of status screens. Includes 3x buffered video outputs. On-board control of ImmersionRC receivers
- The EzAntennaTracker includes built-in control of receiver band, and channel, with direct readout of receiver frequency in MHz. This is possible through a single-cable connection between ImmersionRC Uno, and Duo receivers, and the antenna tracker. Receivers mounted in difficult-to-reach antenna mounts may now be controlled remotely from the antenna tracker.
Upgrades via USB
- As with most ImmersionRC products, the EzAntennaTracker is equipped with a standard USB port, for firmware upgrades, and configuration, using the ImmersionRCTools application.
The EzAntennaTracker displays all telemetry received from the model on it’s inbuilt display, including:
Battery Status: Battery voltage, current, and mAh consumed, all displayed in real time on the LCD.
GPS Position: Extremely useful in the case of a lost model. The current GPS position of the model is shown on the LCD, and is preserved when telemetry stops, or power is removed.
Uplink Status: When used with the EzUHF, the LCD can show the RSSI (Received Signal Strength) of the uplink, along with link quality.
Recover Lost Models
In the FPV Hobby, there is not much worse than loosing your model .
A model tracked with an antenna tracker has a very high probability of being found after an unexpected landing. The last known GPS coordinates, and altitude are displayed on the LCD, and are even preserved when groundstation power is cycled. Enter the last known coordinates into the iTelemetryFPV (or Android equivalent) application on your smartphone, and follow the map to the model.
- Standard 3-pin 0.1" headers for hookup to standard servos for Pan/Tilt.
- Uses telemetry data downlinked from an EzOSD, TinyTelemetry module, or ImmersionRC's XuGong v2/Pro quadcopters.
- Integrated LCD, displays live telemetry and sensor data, including EzUHF link status.
- Standard USB port for configuration and firmware upgrade.
- LCD-based user interface for receiver control (Channel, Band, with Frequency readout).
- Three button intuitive user-interface.
- Non-volatile storage of last plane position, useful for locating a lost model.
- Non-volatile storage of the antenna’s position, and orientation, no need to reconfigure for repeat flights at the same location.
- Power requirements:2s-4s lipo