Mantis professional series octocopter are giant and heavy duty multi-rotor, ideally for professional applications.
With more than 1100mm in diameter allowing large motors and propeller to be used without any problems.
The frame is make of 3K carbon fiber, making it a super strong and sturdy video plataform keeping the its total weight below 1400grams (49oz).
The arms are well attatched to the main center plate CNC aluminum clamps provinding a safety and amazingly stable flight.
Mantis multirotor is also compatible with Xaircraft hanger bars and DJI Zenmuse gimbal
- Material: Carbon fiber and CNC Aluminum.
- Overall Diameter: 1140mm (45" inches)
- Arm length: 500mm (19.6" inches)
- Arm tube diameter: 25mm
- Motor mount: sloted holes spacing from 19-25mm, suitable for most motors.
- Landing gear: Foldable crab leg type and optional tube type 320mm height from ground to the down frame.
- Weight: 1380 grams (49 onces)
- Total flying weight: 10Kg (22Lbs)
- 1X 6S 6000 - 9000mah 6S Li-Po Battery
- 8X 4830 KV 370 heavy duty motor(optional 4822 kv390 or T motor 3515 KV400)
- 8X 1555 DJI type carbon fiber propeller
- 8X 40A ESC.
Note: Please use 8mm or shorter length screws to mount motors, the longer screws will attack the motor inside and cause motor damaged.