The V4 is the fourth generation of HoryzonHD 1080P FPV camera. It features not only an elegant appearance but also great multifunctions. The Split-type design makes the V4 easier to install and pack. The shielded case and cable cover reduce the interference to GPS reception and 433mhz band, to a large extent.
To the main control board, time-lapse video recording and timing photography are the highlights of its features, 1080p video recording, HDMI live output and playback function make V4 ideal. The built-in battery makes the recording file self-protected when external power is off etc. The mini monitor is detachable from the main control board. Its play volume and ON/OFF could be controlled by the side button of the monitor. The camera adopts a 14 megapixel display high definition image. The lens of the camera is replaceable manually, its focal length is adjustable. The HoryzonHD V4 is versatile and well suited for various platforms, such as small and large drones, remote control cars, trains, boats, etc.
- Image sensor: 1/2.3 COMS
- Pixels: 14 megapixel.
- Prime lens: F+2.8 vision=150°pitch:90°.
- Cable Length: 30cm (11.80 inches)
- Exposure control: Auto
- White balance: Auto
- Image Format: JPEG pixel 14.4M(4384*3288 4:3) 16M(4608*3456 4:3)
- H.264 compressed format size 16:9 1920*1080 30 frame/second,
- 16:9 1280*720 60 frame/second, 16:9 1280*720 30 frame/second 16:9, 848*480 60 frame/second,
- 16:9 848*480 30 frame/second.
- Max micro SD card: 32GB.
- Connections: Multi-function USB port(compatible with mini USB Plug), mini HDMI port, 30P LCD pin port, 6P multi-function tail circuit port.
- Weight: 100g(main control board, camera and 30cm cable).
- Monitor: 30g.