The EzUHF R/C control system is a reliable R/C control up link for FPV and UAV pilots who desire a robust control system for safe control at longer distances.
It was designed with the FPV/ UAV pilot in mind, the only such system with a dedicated head-tracker port, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of radios.
It's designed to work with EzUHF Long Range Transmitter
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum).
- 433MHz operation with standard firmware.
- Spectral clean GFSK modulation.
- Direct head-tracker input, adding head-tracker compatibility to most radios.
- Power switch, boost power when at long range.
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with 433MHz/70cm Ham-band antennas such as 771-SMA
- Flexible buffered, AC-coupled, PPM input, ensures compatibility with 3.3v thru 9.6v PPM levels.
- Standard USB port (Mini-A) for firmware upgrades, and system configuration.
- Single pushbutton learning of failsafe positions.
- Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx.
- Mates with 8 channel, and 4 channel EzUHF receivers.
- Works with Futaba FF7 and above radios.
- Power sourced directly from the R/C Tx (Futaba), or optional DC power jack.
- Built in receiver, for future expansion.
- Custom extruded brushed aluminum enclosure.
- 85 x 74 x 23mm 118g.
- 9-12v DC 85m.
- Antenna is now included
Note: How to make your own antenna for this receiver.
Click here for EzUHF Transmitter Manual