This transmitter is a power house, providing a 1000 miliwatts of pre RF output. It is the best transmitter for long range applications. (for RC models is recommended to install the T1012 as far as possible away from the models receiver) Even with all that power, it weights only around 1oz 30 grams . With all this, and the right setup, for sure you can get video reception miles away. It is highly recommended to install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool. As any of our transmitters, T1012 has digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit avoiding frequency drift, providing a stable and solid audio and video delivery. You can not go wrong with it.
- 1000mW RF output power
- Eight (8) selectable channels
- 1.2 GHz frequency band
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Works with any of our receivers
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Highly integrated circuit
- High reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
- Uses digital phase-lock-loop circuit without temperature drifting problem
- Weight: 30g (transmitter only)
Transmission power 50-ohm load CH1 Vcc = 12V: 30dBm
Nominal output impedance: 50 ohms
Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
Supply current Vcc = 12V: 450mA (typical), 500mA (maximum)
Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
Sub carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 to 80 degrees Celsius
Operating humidity: 20 to 80%
Storage humidity: 10 to 80%
Dimension and weight Excluding SMA connector: 50 x 26 x 13mm, 20g
Standard shipping package:
1.2 GHz 1000mW AV transmitter
SMA type dipole antenna x 1
Jack connector to RCA AV input and power input cable x 1
Click here to see the transmitter and camera connections. Note: BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in accessories.
Notes The transmitter will have only the channel 8 (1280 MHz) available to USA users. Transmitters shipped to customers out of USA will have all channels available.
- Do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes without air flowing through, it gets hot. This is 1000mW transmitter in a tiny little metal box !!!- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 December, 2008.