This is a complete plug and play wireless system set, and within few seconds you have everything connected and working wirelessly.
This combo uses PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) technology to prevent frequency drift.
The plug and play board has lots of important features built-in such as:
- High quality microphone
- Audio volume control
- High quality 12v voltage regulator (no heat and noise free)
- Reverse-Polarity Protection (avoids damage if you plug the battery pack inverted)
- Dual power output (provides selectable power for 5 and 12 volts cameras)
- Molex connector with safety latch (prevents connection to come loose while in use)
- Power LED (helps to identify bad power connection, reminds you to disconnect power when it’s not in use)
Don't let the size fool you, the FPV524 has a very tiny but powerful transmitter with six (6) user selectable channels. When used with a high gain antenna attach to the receiver this system give you a range of 2 miles at 2500' feet or more!
The whole 500mW transmitter plug and play transmitter weighs less than 1oz (25 grams).
Now you can add your favorite camera to this combo, by just selecting it from a list below. There is no hassle to connect it, just Plug and Play.
- Transmitter 2.4Ghz 500mW (T524) with built-in microphone
- Transmitter Dimensions: 27mm x 23mm x 13mm (including attached heat sink)
- High Sensitivity Receiver R2400-STD
- Power Plug for receiver is included
- Universal camera leads are included
- Eight (8) selectable channels (USA version only channel 1 is available. It does not affect the performance of the transmitter)
- Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- 2x whip antennas
- Camera is not included, but you can add your favorite camera to plug and play with this combo, see the options below.
What is the range of this FPV system? How far can I go with this FPV system?
Note: All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 1 (2410 MHz) available.
- No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required. Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.