This is another great option to those whom want to do FPV without interference problems with 2.4 GHz R/C radios.
This 400mW 5.8 GHz transmitter is capable to go take your audio and video wirelessly where many others transmitters cannot.
With a high gain patch antenna connected to the receiver we are getting ranges about 2.5 km (1.5 miles) at 500' high.
Note: If updgrade the stock antenna (recommended) make sure the antenna is an "RP" model, otherwise an RPSMA adapter is needed.
- Output Power: 400mW
- High grade switch regulator.
- Built-in microphone with volume control.
- Working voltage: DC 7.2 - 12v (9 - 12v performs better)
- Camera port output voltage (will be the voltage used to power the transmitter -0.5V)
- Selectable channels: DIP switches
- Working Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz. (Not compatible with old version receivers or AIO glasses).
- Current consumption: ~280mAh
- Digital phase-locked loop circuit, no channel drift issues.
- High quality noise filtering circuit.
- Low profile circuit board.
- All Molex type of lathed plugs for safe connections.
- Dimensions:14 x 26 x 39 mm (0.45" x 1" x 1.5" inches).
- Weight 26 grams (0.9 oz).
- TX-V584F 5.8 GHz 400mw transmitter.
- Transmitter's power plug with leads
- Molex type plug with leads (universal camera plug)
- 1x 3dBi whip RP antenna
Note: No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
The channels have the same frequency as Fatshark/immersionRc system. However Fatshark modified their equipment to be proprietary, and this TXV may not be fully compatible with it.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsable any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.