The SkyHawk was designed to simplify and bring enjoyment to the FPV experience to beginners and advanced pilots.
It’s built with crash-proof material (EPO), making it an almost indestructible and fantastic FPV airplane.
The airplane comes ready to fly with RC remote control system, servos, motor, and all the necessary electronics. Besides it also comes with built-in video transmitter, color camera and on-board video recorder with 4GB micro SD card.
The radio transmitter is very neat with built-in colorful LCD screen with sun-shade, video receiver , two selective flight modes (beginner or expert pilot) and auto-pilot mode which stabilizes the airplane for level flight. Besides the transmitter scans for free available frequency to operate it without interferences,
The radio control also has a video output just in case if you have a video glasses or bigger screen and want to use it instead the built-in LCD screen.
- EPO Crash-proof Material
- Flight Modes 1 and 2 (Mode can be selected in the radio transmitter menu)
- 3.5"LCD Monitor (Included)
- Live video distance: 1/2 kilometers (about 1500’ feet)
- Battery Monitor OSD module (Included)
- Auto-pilot Auto stabilization module (Included)
- Video Recording module (Included)
- Memory Card: Micro SDHC 4GB (Included)
- GPS return module <-- will be available in the future as an add-on.
The radio transmitter can be powered using 6x AA batteries, 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1v lipo battery (no battery included).
Flying Weight: 180g
Flying time: around 20-30 minutes
Remote Control: 2.4 GHz 4 Channels (Included)
FPV Video and Audio: 5.8 GHz System (Included)
Motor: C1404 Brushless KV3000 (Included)
Battery: 7.4V 450 mAh (Included)
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 31 August, 2012.