How it Works
The OSD Pro is a powerful, modular, fully configurable Video/Audio On-Screen Display (OSD) device, providing graphics, voice announcements, alarms, acoustic variometer with total energy compensation, Home Arrow, Return to Home, Failsafe, "Radar" is the airplane icon on the screen, waypoints, a flight simulator for testing, and many other features.
The information displayed can be as simple or advanced as you like, depending on how you configure the display, and on which optional Eagle Tree sensor you connect.
All parameters available with our eLogger V4 and Data Recorders + optional sensors will be supported for display on the OSD Pro.
Here are some examples:
* GPS Parameters (Distance to Home, Home Arrow, GPS Altitude, Ground Speed, Course, and more)
* Electrical Parameters (Pack Volts, Amperage, RX Volts, Servo Current, Milliamp-Hours, Watts)
* Performance Parameters (Airspeed, Barometric Altitude, Climb Rate, Variometer, Temperatures, RPM, G-Force, EGT, Jet ECU Status, servo positions)
* Receiver Health (Dropped Frames, Antenna Fades, Missed Packets – requires Spektrum or JR FlightLog compatible Receiver)
* Call Sign, and many more
New: Artifical Horizon Display
– If you need more information, use these Eagle Tree Systems resources –
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.eagletreesystems.com/Support/support.html Eagle Tree Systems 4957 LAKEMONT BLVD SE BELLEVUE, WA 98006 Phone: 425-614-0450
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 03 November, 2009.