FlameWheel series is multi-rotor frame designed for all pilots for fun or AP. With DJI WKM or NAZA autopilot system, it can achieve hovering, cruising, even rolling and other flight elements. It can be applied for entertainment, aerial photography, FPV and other aeromodelling activities.
It comes with 6× ESC(30A), 6× Motor(2212), 6× blades(10inch), 1× complete frame
Ultra High Strength Material
Frame Arms adopt PA66+30GF ultrastrength material design, provide better crashworthiness.
Integrated PCB wiring
Using high strength compound PCB frame board, which makes wiring of ESCs and battery more safe and easier.
Huge assembly space
Optimized frame design, which provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
Gorgeous Frame Arms
Provide different color frame arms: red, white, black, which makes your flight more colorful.
|Model||Flame Wheel 550 (F550)|
|Takeoff Weight||1200g ~ 2400g|
|Recommended Propeller||10 × 4.5in ; 8 × 4.5in|
|Recommended Battery||3S~4S LiPo|
|Recommended Motor||22 × 12mm (Stator size)|
|Recommended ESC||30A OPTO|
Flame Wheel F550 ARF Kit Includes:
Motor x 6
Stator size: 22x12mm
KV: 920 rpm/V
ESC x 6
Current: 30A OPTO
Signal Frequency: 30Hz ~ 450Hz
Battery: 3S ~ 4S LiPo
Propeller x 6
Adopt PC/ABS ultrastrength material design,fine surface hardness ,anti-impact.
Dimensions: 10 x 4.5 in; 8 x 4.5 in
Product Usage Cautions
When flying, the fast rotating propellers of FlameWheel450 will cause serious damage and injury. Therefore, please fly with a high safety consciousness.
● Keep flying multi-rotor away from objects, such as obstacles, human beings, high-voltage lines and so on.
● Do not get close to or even touch the working motors and propellers, which will cause serious injury.
● Do not over load the multi-rotor.
● Check whether the propellers and the motors are installed correctly and firmly before flight.
● Make sure the rotation direction of each propeller is correct.
● Check whether all parts of multi-rotor are in good condition before flight. Do not fly with old or broken parts.
● Use DJI parts as much as possible.
If you have any problem you cannot solve during installation, please contact our customer service.
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 20 April, 2012.