This system is great for those who want to do their own wiring and custom connections. If you don't want to do any soldering and customizing the harness making your own, then we suggest the FPV1012 a plug and play which is the same but FPV customized version of this system.
The transmitter including to this kit is a power house, providing a 1000 miliwatts of pure RF output.
It's perfect for long range applications, (for RC models: it is recommended to install the transmitter as far as possible away from the model's receiver) Even with all this power it only weights around 1oz 30 grams .It's highly recommended install the transmitter in ventilated areas, to allow the air to keep it cool.
The system can be powered using any DC power source from 10.5 to 13 volts DC example: 3 cells lithium polymer battery works great.
This system can easily provide 3+ miles of range by upgrading the receiver's stock antenna to high gain patch antenna.
When using a 1.2 GHz video system with any 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, a low pass 1.2 GHz filter is recommended to prevent harmonics from affecting your RC system.
-Transmitter 1.2ghz 1000mW with RCA cable for audio and video input.
- High Sensitivity Receiver R1200-STD, compatible to PAL , NTSC and SECAM.
- Receiver's Audio and video output cable with RCA connectors
- One set of two 3dBi antennas
- Power Plug for receiver and transmitter is needed - Click here
-1000mW RF output power 1.2GHz frequency band
- Eight (8) selectable channels
- Works with any camera PAL or NTSC
- Digital Phase-Lock-Loop circuit no drifting problem
- Audio and Video cable with RCA adapter
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Audio Sub-Carrier 6.5 MHz
- Operation Voltage 10.5-13 volts DC volts
- Consumption Current 450mAh
- Transmitter weight 35 grams
- Dimensions 50x26x13 mm
- Operating voltage from 10.5 to 13 volts DC - 240mAh power consumption
- 1.2GHz frequency band
- Dimensions 80 x 63 x 20mm
- Detachable SMA Omni antenna
- 1.2 GHz receiver updgrade is available (see below).
Click here for Transmitter and camera connection details, BNC to RCA adpater is sold separately in the accessories.
If your are not going to run your RC model, do not turn this transmitter on and leave it on for several minutes, it get hot, remember it is powerful transmitter in a tiny little box !!!
All transmitters shipped to any addresses within US territory will have only the Channel 8 (1280 MHz) available. In order to use it within USA an amateur radio license is required. Any illegal operation and/or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
No license is required to purchase it, however in order to legally operate within USA an amateur radio license is required.
Disclaimer: Hobby Wireless is not responsible any damage, loss, illegal operation or changes made by the user to the transmitter will be totally the user's responsibility.
Avoid Permanent Damage: Before applying power to your transmitter and receiver, double check for correct polarity. Also make sure the power source doesn't exceed 13.5 VDC which will not be covered by the warranty.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 06 January, 2009.